Check the participation rules
The Mexican Petroleum Congress is the most important forum in the country that aims to disseminate original research, best practices and technologies related to oil exploration and production in the following categories:
4. Development and Optimization of Exploitation
5. Hydrocarbon Production and Marketing Systems
6. Intervention to Wells
7. Industrial Safety, Hygiene and Environmental Protection
8. Business and Administration
9. Information Technology
The Technical Report of the CMP Monterrey 2021 is made up of the technical works presented during the Technical Sessions of the Congress, in such a way that they have been reviewed by three experts selected by the technical committees of the participating professional associations (AIPM, CIPM, AMGP, AMGE and SPE Mexico Section). They constitute a fully arbitrated source of technical information on the current state of knowledge on the different topics related to the oil exploration and production business.
In such a way that it is requested that the works be delivered under the following norms and guidelines for their publication in the reports of the CPM Monterrey 2021:
1. The manuscripts prepared may be in Spanish or English. for 2. It should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Maximum extension of 20 pages, including tables, graphs, figures, photographs, etc., which must be placed in the corresponding place and sent in TIFF or JPG format with a minimum quality of 300 dpi.
4. It must be written with a 12 point Arial font for the text and 14 point for the titles, using the corresponding spelling accents in capital letters. The interlinear spacing should be 1.5.
5. The word processor must be Microsoft Word.
6. To a column with margins of 3 cm on the left side and 2 cm on the remaining sides.
7. The heading of the article must include the following information: Identifier of the work (CMP2020_XXX), which was assigned at the time of registration.
8. The title of the work: it must be short and concise, without exceeding 15 words (the first in capital letters and the others in lowercase).
9. Data of the main author and co-authors: full name, and in parentheses name of the institution or company to which they belong.
10. The structure of the work must contain:
11. The abstract should not exceed 300 words. Preferably the same one that was used to record the work.
12. Mathematical expressions must be written clearly, taking care that the symbols are legible and using the International System of Units.
13. The references stated in the development of the works should be noted indicating the author's last name and the year of its publication, for example: “Recently, García (1996) ...”, or, “In a recent work (García , 1996) ”... For three or more authors: García et al. (nineteen ninety six).
These references will be cited at the end of the text and in alphabetical order according to the manual established by the Publication Style Guide (SPE) that are exemplified below:
Bourdet, D. 2002. Well Test Analysis: the Use of Advanced Interpretation Models. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
Hernández García, M.A. 2011. Desarrollo del Campo Cauchy: Caso de Éxito en la Región Norte. Ingeniería Petrolera LII (2): 19-35. Soliman, M.Y., Miranda, C. and Wang, H.M. 2010. Application of After-Closure Analysis to a Dual-Porosity Formation, to CBM, and to a Fractured Horizontal Well. SPE Prod & Oper 25 (4): 472-483. SPE-124135-PA. http://dx.doi.org/10.2118/10.2118/124135-PA
Al-Khalifa, A.J. y Odeh, A.S. 1989. Well Test Analysis in Oil Reservoirs with Gas Caps and/ or Water Aquifers. Artículo SPE 19842, presentado en: SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, octubre
Pérez Martínez, E. 2011. Estudio de Conificación de Agua en Yacimientos Naturalmente Fracturados. Tesis de Maestría, UNAM, Programa de Maestría y Doctorado en Ingeniería, México, D.F. Miguel Hernández, N. 2002. Scaling Parameters for Characterizing Gravity Drainage in Naturally Fractured Reservoir. PhD dissertation, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas.
Secretaria de Energía. Dirección de Planeación Energética. 2011. Balance Nacional de Energía 2010. http://www.sener.gob.mx/res/PE_y_DT/pub/2011/Balance%20Nacional%20de%20Energía %202010_2.pdf (descargado el 1 de febrero de 2010)
NRF-005-PEMEX-2000. Protección Interior de Ductos con Inhibidores. 2000. México, D.F.: PEMEX, Comité́ de Normalización de Petróleos Mexicanos y Organismos Subsidiarios.
Eclipse Reservoir Engineering Software. 2005. Schlumberger, http://www.slb.com/content/services/software/resent/
14. The professional career of the author and co-authors should not exceed 100 words each in the language in which the article was written, these will be placed after the references.
Doubts or Comments:
Technical program coordination