1. What will happen to my registration with the new date of the Congress?
Your registration will remain valid.
2. What does the registration cost include?
Each category has different rights, you can consult the concepts that are included in the following link https://congresomexicanodelpetroleo.com/Registration.html
3. How can I pay for my registration?
We have a different option so that you can cover the cost of your registration. You can make payment by bank deposit, electronic transfer and credit card directly on the registration site.
4. The category of companion you refer to?
This category is specific to the wives, husbands, sons or daughters of the congressmen. They have a special program of activities.
5. Do I belong to the student category if I am studying a master's, doctorate or postgraduate degree?
This category is only applicable for undergraduate students.
6. How can I register as a member?
The Partner category is exclusive for active members of any of the five organizing associations which are AIPM, CIPM, AMGE, AMGP and SPE (Mexico Section).
1. What is the deadline to make modifications or cancellations to my reservation?
Changes and cancellations of INDIVIDUAL Reservations must be made in writing as a deadline of October 11th, 2021. GROUP Reservations as a deadline of September 17th, 2021 so as not to cause a penalty. Reservations made after these dates will not be able to make changes and cancellations without penalty.
2. Who charges my credit card to guarantee my reservation?
All charges for lodging are generated directly by each hotel. The charge will be made in the period from October 15th to 22nd, 2021.
3. Can I guarantee my reservation by bank transfer or deposit?
Yes, the data can be found in the email you receive as confirmation of your reservation. If you have them, you can contact the reservations team and they will gladly provide them.
1. What will happen if the Congress has a new date of celebration?
The industrial exhibition floor will be assembled as originally planned, at a certain moment only adjustments will be made in the assembly period.
2. Is it necessary to hire a supplier from those mentioned in the manual for the construction of my company's stand?
No, the CMP organizing committee does not limit the hiring of suppliers. However, we do publish some reliable providers.
3. Can I contract food and beverages with any supplier?
No, the contracting of food and beverages is exclusive with Cintermex. You can quote the service by contacting them directly at (81) 8369-6970 or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Will I be able to install hanging points to decorate my stand?
For safety and time optimization, hanging points are not allowed for the decoration of stands.
5. Can I hire a hostess or demonstrators service for my stand?
Yes, you just have to consider that they should wear executive uniforms. Under no circumstances will personal attire such as short skirts, plunging necklines, fitted uniforms or body painting (partial or full body painting) be allowed where the use of clothing on any part of the body is omitted.